Friday, November 2, 2007

Hi,

my name is Haitham. i am from Saudi Arabia. i am studying english in order to get to York University. i want to study Business at york (Honestly i don't like business that much, don't ask why ,the hell, are you doing that....!, it is just life.

i like to do many things in my free time like listening to music. For me, Music is the water that i drink to keep me alive, it is the warm waft that keeps me warm in Toronto's winter, it is the companionable friend in the loneness. i like listening to many kinds of music especially the ones whose singers are not involved in, such as classic music, relaxation music, Guitar and many others . in addition to that, i like to listen to pop, hip hop, r&b and slow music and so on.

Also, i love soccer (watching and playing) but i don't think i am a good player, i just play for fun. My favorite soccer teams are Barcelona and Inter Milan.

Playing Pool is one of my favorite sports that comes after soccer. i usually go to Gym, using my lovely computer, reading sometimes and many other things

in the end i hope we enjoy studying in Patricia's class and please feel free to talk to me.

Nice to have you all

3 comments:

Leon said...

Hi man. I have the same feeling!I don't like business but i may take it as my major in my future. I enjoy playing pool too much and i am good at it. Let's play when you are free.

KI WON said...

Hi I'm glad you have the same seminar. I think you can be an exellent actor ,and you have the telent for acting..
Let's have a fun in the seminar..
bye

nizar said...

hi haitham,

it's impossible, almost you have the same hobbies as mine except reading,

nice to meet you!!