Monday, November 26, 2007

Steve Speech

I never knew Steve Jobs. Also, I didn't know much about Apple, maybe because Microsoft Windows was the first and the most popular company in my country and Medial East. However, in the last few years, Apple just showed up and started making success by selling its new amazing laptops and IPods with the beautiful and fascinating design and software. So, I really was impressed of Apple's success. However I didn't know who Steve was until I saw his speech that impressed me. I really liked what he said particularly in the part when he asked us not to waste our lives living someone else's life and not to depend on the results of others people's thinking but unfortunately, many people don't do that and they mostly are affected by people (our lives are limited and, one day, we will be the old)

Steve actually mentioned a very sensitive point about love, faith and destiny (find what you love to do and go for it ). I believe that we should find what we love to do and when we find it, we should go for it whatever the difficulties are. Even when we failed down, as many people do, we shouldn't stop and start blaming ourselves, we should walk up and keep going for it again and again and always remember (what doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger). Nevertheless, if you didn't find what you love to do, you should keep looking for it and have faith and believe that you may find it someday. In addition to that, you have believe in your destiny, even if you don't, you have to know that there is something hidden in your future, so you just have to find out that during your life. You can take me as an example, I never thought that I may learn English or even like it. I used to hate English when i was in high school but in a moment, everything changed when I moved to college in my country and when English has become the major subject that I have to learn to get to the college. Progressively, I start falling in love with English. Maybe this is what it was hidden in my future.

No comments: