Monday, December 3, 2007

Actually, the movie made an impact on me . I even was almost about to cry. When a person is dying, he may not be as sad as the people around him/her. People always don't want their lovers to die but the dying people usually just understand that it is the end of their life and there is no escape from their death. One of the lessons that I really learn from Morrie's lessons was when he told Mitch angrily to forget people. This life is a shit; it deserves nothing to be away from somebody for life’s problems. In fact, many people fight and have hates for some people because of unworthy reason, sometimes. Now, and after what I learned, I think it is Pathetic and regrettable to still hate or leave somebody for, maybe, unworthy reasons. I am saying that because this lesson reminded me to an old friend whose I left him for a mistake he made but I think now that it was unnecessary and selfish thing from me doing that. This life doesn’t deserve all of that; so when you get a chance to forgive somebody, go for it and understand why he/she did that thing but be careful and don’t wait and do like what I did. It is a fact that old people mostly are more wisely because they lived more and have learned many things, so they get experience from this life but they may not be right all the time. In the End, I really like the part when Morrie said that if people except the fact that they are going to die anytime, they may lead their life differently. When people know when they die, they may learn how to live better.

No comments: